We specialize in WordPress installation and WordPress SEO services. WordPress is our preferred choice for content management because of it’s flexibility and search engine friendly structure.
We provide the following WordPress services:
Basic WordPress Installation & Configuration
If you’re looking for someone to help you setup and configure WordPress – and comfortable relying upon an in-house designer (or perhaps a premium theme you’ve purchased) to make your site look good, we can provide basic configuration and installation services.
Specifically, we will:
- After a short consultation, we will install a recommended group of plugins and configure them properly
- Setup automated website backups with free off-site storage for your latest backups
- Configure your site structure to be as optimized as possible (see “Search Engine Optimizing your WordPress Site” below)
- Secure your WordPress installation so that your site can resist most common attacks
- Implement basic caching and performance enhancements to minimize bandwidth and download times
- Using Google Analtyics, we will setup Goal Tracking and/or Event Tracking so that you can record important actions in Google Analytics (such as leads generated, video views, whitepaper downloads, etc.)
- Provide you with a library of “how to” videos that will walk you through using and managing your site
- Optionally, provide you with hosting and periodic WordPress updates for a low annual fee
- Finally, we can load all your content and configure whatever theme you have chosen for an affordable hourly rate
Search Engine Optimizing Your WordPress Site
Once your site is installed and secured, we can work with you to optimize your site for search engines by:
- Configuring a recommended SEO plugin
- Ensuring that your sitemap.xml file(s) are generated automatically and correctly
- Provide you with guidance on writing permalinks, page/post titles, image alt tags, and meta descriptoin tags
- Optionally, we can optimize all existing content, including writing or re-writing permalinks, titles, alt tags, etc.
- Working with you to develop an ongoing content strategy
Custom WordPress Development
While we’re not able to work on every WordPress customization project that comes our way (the most sophisticated customizations can require a full development team and weeks or months of programming), we are able to work on a very large percentage of customizatoin projects (greater than 90%).
If you’re looking for someone to help you add custom features to an existing site, develop a custom theme or plugin, or just help you figure out how to solve your existing WordPress problem, we’ll either a) let you know what it will take or b) provide you with the name of someone who can help you.
Contact us now to discuss your WordPress development needs.